Our ‘Global Action 2023 Bookings Guarantee’ is designed to reassure schools, parents and students with both financial protection and delivery of safe programmes
For new bookings made from 1 September 2021:
- For trips departing between March-August 2023, we will give a full refund if the school decides to cancel before 1 September 2022*
- We are a fully bonded tour operator and all our trips are financially protected by the ATOL scheme
If Government restrictions prevent the trip from taking place, Global Action will offer you one of the following:
- Either, reschedule the trip to the same destination at a later date, incurring no extra charge
- Or, provide an alternative destination where travel is permitted from the UK. All money paid would be fully credited towards this
- As per our Booking Conditions, we will provide a refund if a student is unable to participate in the rescheduled trip
Your team is covered by our comprehensive travel insurance policy, including:
- Pre-departure cancellation cover if a participant contracts COVID-19 directly before departure and cannot travel
- During the trip, £10 million medical cover, including cover for any participant who contracts COVID-19
Global Action teams will only travel overseas if:
- UK Government FCDO and DfE guidance advises safe group travel to your destination
- Destination allows UK visitors, entry and return requirements are reasonable
- Our in-country partners, hotels and transport are compliant with Government, and our own, COVID-safe guidelines
- Destination medical facilities meet our high standards for care
We will ensure health and safety compliance throughout:
- Global Action leaders and partners will be trained in, and committed to enforcing, our COVID-safe guidelines, at all times
- Leaders will ensure accommodation and transport is cleaned in accordance with our COVID-safe guidelines
- Any additional safety equipment, e.g. face-masks, hand sanitiser and thermometers, will be provided by us
- All planned activities will be dynamically assessed by leaders, and control measures implemented
Help Develop Students’ Essential Life Skills
There has never been a more important time to support pupils with their emotional and mental wellbeing. Click here to see the benefits of a Global Action trip to help strengthen your students’ self-confidence, leadership and teamwork skills.
I know how important it is for children to go on educational visits to learn and laugh with their friends. These trips are a key step in returning to normality for a lot of children and are so important for children’s development and wellbeing.
Gavin Williamson MP, Secretary of State for Education
* Terms and conditions – The 100% refund only applies if:
- A group cancellation received is in writing from the Lead teacher, or a member of the Establishment Senior Management, before the deadlines outlined above. Standard terms and conditions apply to individual students withdrawing from the trip.
- At the time of cancellation, the Department for Education advice prevents overseas travel for school groups or Foreign, Commonwealth and Development Office advises against all but essential travel to the destination, due to COVID-19.