Website Ts & Cs
Welcome to our website. If you continue to browse and use this website, you are agreeing to the following terms and conditions of use, which governs name of Global Action Ltd relationship with you in relation to this website.
If you disagree with any part of these terms and conditions, please do not use our website. Global Action Ltd or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is Lumley House, 56 Elliot Rd Cirencester, Gloucestershire, GL7 1YS.
Our company registration number is 08099893. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk and it shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provided further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s) and we have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
- You are responsible for keeping your password and user details to access the Members Area confidential.